Ok, so you all know this stuff about me already...but for some reason putting it down in writing seems like it might make it more real in my own mind:
"Dream on, but don't imagine they'll all come true"
Yeah...what about one or two of them though? What about the ones that IIIII have control over? I'm a big talker...you guys know first hand. I "could talk the hind leg off a mule" (what's THAT from?). But I'm not really a doer...not really a go-getter...little to no ambition. And not because it was the demise of Caesar, but because it takes an energy that I don't feel like spending. I'd love to believe that I'm saving it up for something great. But I'm not. So I'm putting this blog out there for some accountability. I gonna talk about what I'm doing to pursue my goals...not just what they are. And I'm going to talk about my struggles...and what I'm doing to overcome them...
I'm gonna keep it open and available to all you people that I value being accountable to most. And I would love you guys to make it your own as much as you want and contribute your own similar discussions. And, of course, I'm always open to your input and advise of the stuff I'm putting on here...
I just...want to make a change, a lot of changes, actually...and I feel like there are alot of things that I need to work out, tangibly and inescapably...in writing might help...in the eyes of people I admire and respect.
But please don't feel obligated to keep up with this and respond and stuff...it's not meant to be a responsibility to you guys...even just knowing that you guys have access to this stuff will help me feel like its more concrete or something...
anyway... love you guys! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
let's DO THIS!!
ReplyDeletei wanna hear these goals.